Popular Post

Posted by : kenshen vendredi 3 mai 2013

*Gothic art* :was a style of Medieval art
that developed in France out of Romanesque art
 in the mid-12th century, led by the concurrent development of Gothic architecture
. It spread to all of Western Europe and after that Alpes and Germany ...
Painting in a style that can be called Gothic did not appear until about 1200, or nearly 50 years after the origins of Gothic architecture and sculpture ...
But what makes me personnaly attached to this Gothic name is the Gothic painting because in my opinion is the best painting that makes me feel able to traduct my feelings exactely ...it s a very huge and strange world inside my soul that nothing can make it understood but this great style of painting ....and for all who feel sad or strange can feel his /her self very near of these paintings ;  i collect some paintings now and i will collect for you all the best ones nexte time just be here...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © my world - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -